Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Resolute Hell & Heaven: A gift to NYC


Getting there was quite easy. I took two trains the 1 & the L. Got there around 2: 00 AM in the morning. I was initially debating if I should had dress up in a costume but in between some party flavors busting my nuts I could hardly figure out where the hell I had place my house keys. Carry on… Well feeling like a flash back from the Limelight years I was fighting my buzz and the cold. Waiting time approximately 10- 15 minutes. The Warehouse was obviously divided into two rooms: Heaven & Hell. The layout was perfect, the sounds was great even thought there was some ins and outs. The visuals, the dancers gave NYC a flash back as to what the underground scene used to be. The Heaven Room was not what my body and ear wanted to sex up the night, so my inner devil just took me by the hand and drag me to where I belong. If Hell is aim to be this fun than Hell Yes I am dying and living up! DJ Hell tore the place down. I was expecting some serious electro but instead he took me into a journey were I could no longer control my happy feet. I think I caught Peter Kruder in between but I am quite uncertain. Basically I stood in the Hell Room the whole night so I dint get a chance to experience Anja, Jeremy, Connie or Elon. I heard some wicked tracks in between takes or bathroom touring. I was so out of tune that I dint get a chance to take a photo or do much of anything but what you actually aim to do when you go out: Have a fuking sex dry moistly drench out night. In short that was one hella of a PARTY!!!. I left the party around 8 or 9 AM. I wasn't tire at all, I was actually happy and jumping around. The ticket costs $30 bucks which I would had willingly paid 100 or more for the experience.

Sorry for not been able to share some photos but hell I can’t wait for the next Resolute gathering.

No comments: